Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dave Klain's email

This was sent to somebody and was posted as a comment. I got this email, but forgot to post it because I was busy with "Real life commitments" Not really, this is real life, and I just plain forgot. My bad.

Here's the background (via a comment):

Gentlemen, let's not forget the removal of a Supervisor from his position because he filed a valid complaint against Norman. You can always count on the good ole boy club to band together and protect their own. The corruption runs deep in VATSIM, yet they continue to bark orders from their mothers' basements.

Upon receiving the complaint, Dave sent the following statement to the BoG in order to cover up the removal of the SUP and make it look like it was the board's decision. Excellent leadership Capta... I mean Commander.
Who/what is BT?
Email below:
----------------

I would appreciate any comments/suggestions for improving this email before I send it (I won’t send it until I get home tonight).

BT BT

At this point I think things have gone on long enough. Michael – has ---- responded to your hints about resigning as a supervisor? It is clearly not in the interests of the network that ---- continue on as a staff member in any capacity, let alone a network supervisor where he has access to CERT given his past actions utilizing CERT. I understand that you need to keep good relations with your supervisors, but at this point he needs to go. If it will make it easier, I will call a vote of the BOG on the matter of firing ---- as network supervisor so you can tell him the BOG made the decision. For Terry (and anyone else who may be NORDO in the next day or so), please send me your proxy votes (or post them to this list) so that we will not delay a vote result pending your votes….

2 comments:

  1. "BT" is used in Navy message traffic (and I think DoD wide)to signify a "BREAK" in a section of a message. So, "BT BT" can be translated to "BREAK BREAK".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny since Bo was in the Navy that he didn't know that?

    ReplyDelete